Coopers Lane PTA is a charity run by volunteer parents to raise money for the school. Can you help out or donate to support our work?
What We Do
The PTA organises fundraising events and activities – including the Summer Fair, Christmas raffles and treat sales, and much more – to support the school. Last year we raised an incredible £12,000 towards the new school library.
We can’t do this without your support. To make a donation today and support the school please use the buttons below – thank you.
What We’ve Funded
Over the past few years the PTA has funded lots of exciting projects. These have included:
We are always looking for new volunteers to join and support the PTA. Every member of our school community is automatically a member of the PTA and we always need new and creative fundraising ideas to raise as much money as possible.
You can support the PTA in a number of ways including:
- Attend our termly meetings, announced here and on Facebook
- Come to our pre-loved uniform sales and other fundraising events during the year, or volunteer to help run them
- Set up a regularly monthly donation
- Donate whilst you shop online through Easy Fundraising or Amazon Smile
- See if your employer offers ‘match funding’ or ‘match giving’ – schemes where they will match any funding you raise for the PTA
- Send us your fundraising ideas!