Coopers Lane PTA is a charity run by volunteer parents to raise money for the school. Can you help out or donate to support our work?
What We Do
The PTA organises fundraising events and activities that aim to raise up to £10,000 a year. All the money that the PTA raises goes directly back to school to support the development and educational needs of the children and staff.
Over the past few years the PTA has funded lots of exciting projects. These have included:
Support Our Work
If you can, please consider making a small regular donation to support the school. Giving the cost of a single cup of coffee each month can add up to a big difference. The buttons below allow you to set up a regular donation via Direct Debit, which can be cancelled at any time.
We are always looking for new volunteers to join and support the PTA. Every member of our school community is automatically a member of the PTA and we always need new and creative fundraising ideas to raise as much money as possible.
You can support the PTA in a number of ways including:
- Attend our termly meetings, announced here and on Facebook
- Come to our second-hand uniform sales and other fundraising events during the year, or volunteer to help run them
- Set up a regularly monthly donation
- Donate whilst you shop online through Easy Fundraising or Amazon Smile
- See if your employer offers ‘match funding’ or ‘match giving’ – schemes where they will match any funding you raise for the PTA
- Send us your fundraising ideas!