Coopers Lane PTA is a charity run by volunteer parents to raise money for the school. Can you help out or donate to support our work?
What We Do
Last year we raised an incredible £12,000 towards the new school library, and this year we’re working to revamp the peace garden.
We can’t do this without your support. To make a donation today and support the school please use the buttons below – thank you.
What We’ve Funded
Over the past few years the PTA has funded lots of exciting projects. These have included:
We are always looking for new volunteers to join and support the PTA. Every member of our school community is automatically a member of the PTA and we always need new and creative fundraising ideas to raise as much money as possible.
You can support the PTA in a number of ways including:
- Attend our termly meetings, announced here and on Facebook
- Come to our pre-loved uniform sales and other fundraising events during the year, or volunteer to help run them
- Set up a regularly monthly donation
- Donate whilst you shop online through Easy Fundraising or Amazon Smile
- See if your employer offers ‘match funding’ or ‘match giving’ – schemes where they will match any funding you raise for the PTA
- Send us your fundraising ideas!