We are so excited that our biggest fundraising event of the year is back on Saturday 25 June from 12noon – 4pm. The Fair is a really important fundraising event for the school and after a hiatus of two years, we are really hopeful that all the parents, kids & staff will support the Fair this year, and raise loads of money for the new library!
This year our theme is the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, so expect to see lots of bunting, balloons and cake! Some of the stalls at this year’s event include:
- Bouncy castle
- Penalty Shoot Out
- A bar with Prosecco, beers and more (over 18s, obviously)
- Dough n Go Pizza
- The Greek Way meze
- Ice cream
- Cake & Sweet Treat stalls
- Face painters
- Family fair games
- Arts & crafts activity stalls
- A photo booth with a 40s/50s theme
- SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE FROM DJ MOLEY MOLE!
We will be also be running our ever so popular cake competition, which is open to all ages, a Royal portrait competition that all the kids can get involved in and a raffle with some amazing prizes.
Want to get involved? There are so many ways you can help:
- Could you run an activity or games stall, or volunteer to help on the day?
- Could your employer donate a raffle prize?
- Are you a local business who could run a stall in our ‘Creative Coopers Marketplace’ – a pitch costs £25 for the day?
- Do you run a food business? Would you like to sell at the Fair?
- Are you part of a community group that could run a fun activity or perform on our stage?
- Are you an experienced Face Painter or know someone who is? We need more people to support our most popular stall!
- Could we put an advertising board outside your home? It costs you nothing but the school gets a donation for each (click here!)
Please contact us for details on any of the above.
And of course please do come along and enjoy yourself on the day!
Stay Up to Date
Don’t miss out on the latest events, fundraisers, second-hand uniform sales and other news from the PTA – sign up to our occasional emails and we’ll keep you up to date.